Kayne’s Journey to 30!
- · 5:30 am – Alarm!!!
- · 6:30 am – Mass – – but I missed it so I just stayed and pray up to 8-8:30 am
- · 9:00 – 9:30 am – Breakfast
- · 9:30 – 10:00 am – Opened the mall and waited for the cinema’s first show
- · 10:30 – 12:00 noon – Bucket List Movie – Danny Collins… So now I know how it feels to watch a movie alone… and totally alone, owning the whole cinema all by myself!
- · 12:38 pm – Go back home and do the first fry of my bagnet.
- · 2:12 pm – Off to my pamper day
- · 2:30 pm – Saloon session started
- · 6:30 pm – Done with the Saloon and back at home, and prepare the rest of our dinner.
- · 7:30 pm – Onward, dinner, chatting with Kokobear, checking your birthday greetings…
|On Facebook: On Leave for my birthday. smile emoticon
Today’s #BibleAlive2015 is being THANKFUL! And as I pray I can’t help but praise & glorify God for all his blessings!
|I decided for a non-fancy resto dinner and cooked my version of bagnet! In fairness it was swiped out! Adding Kokobear’s fried rice and sauce + my fave original glazed dunot from Krispy kreme!!! Oppppsss with pancit for long life!!! #LiveLoveFood|
|I don’t know if it is personalised for those who has gmail account that this Google logo comes out during the owners birthday… but on my day – this is Google’s header logo of the day! Hehehe
Thanks GOOGLE for the cakes!!! #AssumingKo :)
|☀ ☁ 115 + + and counting (plus call, txts and sms)… You guys made my day!!! ☼ ☁|
THANK YOU for the over flowing greetings of love posted here in facebook, pm, calls and text.
I can’t answer you all one by one but rest assured that your greetings have reached me. For all the well wishers: from the simple HBD to the inspirational quotes and personal (close from the heart) messages – super duper thank you! You all have made this birthday awesome!
I thank the Lord our God for everything! May we all continue to praise Him throughout our journey!
I love you all!