SG : I’m in LOVE!!!

Should have published it long time back, just can’t get the time to finish it fast! :)

Most of the people think that it’s too early for me to feel it, that it’s just 2 days more or less and I fell. Let me say, I just feel it, it’s a feeling of belonging-ness & a light mood of being around the city.

Wont write long like my other regular blog posts. This time, let the photos ☺ tell what I feel! ♥

♥ ☺ ✩ ♨ ✔ ☮ ✂ ☛ ✽ ✮ ☀ ✌ ☂ ✰ ♥ ☺

At the Olympic Walk going to the Marina Bay Sands.

Our very nice House Sponsor, Angel!

Food Ohhhh Food! That’s for 5/- SG$ only!

Well~ it will never be complete without the Eating Session!

Yes! The very First drop is in St. Anthony’s Church!

Kokobear trying to go up up in a way to Marina Bay Sands!

Enjoying the city’s vicinity.. with all the tall buildings around!

Chill time: Good for us that the weather then was cool.

A photo of our ticket to SG!

It’s just a short blog post sharing this memorable stop over in Singapore. I wish I could actually spend more time in this beautiful city! Someday, I’ll do that!
God bless!
JM Kayne | www.iamjmkayne.com

Share you thoughts :)

17 Responses so far.

1. kayhdj says:

Wanna visit too SG

2. neha says:

Looks like such a beautiful day! And that food for that price is really a deal.

3. […] The same case in going back to Abu Dhabi – we had another 15 hours and continued exploring here and there wherein it made Kokobear JM to fall in love with this beautiful place. Read her short blog about it on #InMyHeartJMKaynesBlog entitled  SG: I’m in Love <3. […]

4. yamventures says:

Hi JM! We nominated you for the 2017 Blogger Recognition Award. Congratulations!!! You can check the article here: yamventures.com/nominated-blogger-recognition-award-2017/ Thank you and keep on doing what you love!

5. Ann Matt says:

Awesome, I have visited SG for twice times. Very beautiful country! Did you try the famous Hainan Chicken Rice at the Marketplace? So good !

6. I understand your sentiments. I also fell in love with SG although I only stayed there for less than 24 hours. It is such a lively, peaceful, and clean city.

7. Ashley says:

lovely photos, i hope to visit here soon :)

8. Travel Tips says:

I have been to Marina Bay Sands, How wonderful it is! Funny picture the one with marina Bay here. You made laugh

9. panushwari says:

You gave me major goals! I am currently kicking myself I went so close to SG but didn’t visit it! Oh well, next time I guess.

10. Aww I love when travelers who their love on the blog for a place. Its a lovely post. :)

11. Nice post. Love your creative photos.

12. Yamini says:

Nice blog. SG was always on my bucketlist. Hope to visit soon!

13. Somnathmnath says:

Very beautiful and clean country..Although I have’nt visited but your pictures give a description of the beauty prevailing there

14. […] And drinking water is one of those things that can be tricky to know about. There are plenty of countries in Asia where drinking the water won’t be good for you, but there are also some where it is absolutely […]

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS :)