I always enjoy creating something and as I browse Pinterest, there’s been quiet a lot of inspiration… This time I stumbled to this DIY Calendar using bag tags! :D So I created my version here. Wanna use it? Follow the below guide.
1. Download the pdf file
- If the font doesn’t match, and you would like to use the same – it is called Nexa Rust Slab. Download it on 1001fonts.com/nexa-rust-font
2. Print all pages.
- Printing pages 2 – 11 is one set of the 12 months & 2 sets of numbers.
- You may use a normal bond paper or a bit thicker one
- Optional: Laminate each tags for it to be stronger & can can last longer.
3. Get a photo frame or any solid /cork board
- Photo frames or solid/cork board or whatever material you can think of… where you can tie or add a hook to it, to which you can hang the tags! (just like mine below)
- Use a pin, thread or a ribbon to tie them as per the picture.
- Arrange and feel free to add some aesthetics.
Well, all you have to do is print it out and apply your creative way of presenting it. Enjoy! :)
* * *
This is an alternative to your classic calendar at home or in the office. This DIY printable creative calendar in a luggage tag design will give you the authority to style it the way you want. Of course you can re-create it and DO IT YOURSELF… But if you love this design, then GET IT NOW!
To purchase, go my Facebook Page & let’s talk. :)
Here’s how I did mine :)
Be blessed and be God’s blessings!