Puerto Princesa Palawan – PH

This is the 4th leg of our 2015 Vacation Itinerary. This is another #ByaheNgKokobears Special! This post will be short, just an overview of the 3-days we spent in this beautiful place. Separate blogs with details will be shared as well soon.

Day 1- Island hopping (2 Islands only due to the rainy season)

An exclusive boat for 4! The Kokobears, our tour guide and the boat man! :)

Luli Island

Caption this blogger pose moment :)
Just happy! Sharing this moment with Kokobear!

Cowrie Island

This is the cue for the lunch…
Although not allowed to swim, but this line of trees with autumn coloured leaves give you a great feel about the island! ^^

Day 2 – UNDERGROUND RIVER – Puerto Princesa Highlights

We spent the whole day with the below places/activities

Of course, the highlight is the Underground River.

Secured our front seats on this lil boat heading to the underground :)
Exiting the underground river…

Day 3 – City Tour

Provincial Capitol

Iwahig Prison & Penal Farm

Crocodile Farm

Baker’s Hill

Butterfly Garden & Palawan tribal Village

Binuatan Weaving Creations

Share you thoughts :)

15 Responses so far.

1. Jane says:

Looks like you guys had so much fun, Cowrie island looks good and pretty busy huh? I need to read more about the underground river, will be looking forward to your next post on this :) loved all the pictures.

2. Candy says:

Island hopping looks like so much fun. The underground river sounds like a unique adventure and your pictures really capture your fun day :)

3. This looks like so much fun!!

4. Shatia Mason says:

Wow! It looks like such a fun trip! That underground river sounds so cool. I’d be a little nervous about riding on the boat! lol

5. Nay @ beautyaddictmama says:

This looks like such a fun place to visit with so many different things to see and do. I would love to visit the Wildlife Rescue and Conservation Centre and find out a little more about what they do.

6. Island hopping sounds pretty amazing! Though all these sites look good, I think the Underground River has my attention the most. Not only does it sound great, but it looks fun. I hope I’m able to go one day!

7. Island hopping sounds pretty amazing! Though all these sites look good, I think the Underground River has my attention the most. Not only does it sound great, but it looks fun. I hope I’m able to go one day!

8. I have had a deep love and obsession with Puerto Rico ever since I was a child!! This looks like such an amazing trip you have gone on and love all of the photos! X

9. Sheree says:

It seems like you had an amazing adventure! Puerto Rico looks beautiful. I love these pictures, and am glad that you enjoyed your trip!

~ xo Sheree
    PoshClassyMom

10. Glenny says:

I love how you showcase areas of the Philippines! There’s so much beauty that people should know about!

11. Chrissy says:

Wow, this looks so beautiful! I’ve never visited any of those places before, but I want to now. :) x

12. lmochoa488 says:

This place looks beautiful! I’ve never heard of it before. I am gonna look into it.

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS :)