Abu Dhabi – UAE is my second home♥.
Right after leaving Cebu in 2008, this city has become closest to my heart. In fact I have stayed there for 9 years. So I have decided to share this list of 30 places to visit in Abu Dhabi.
Note: I have intentionally left the malls, cinemas and cafes not on the list.
Read related stories: Abu Dhabi 10
To celebrate my 10th year stay in the UAE, as September is my UAE anniversary month, I’ve come up with this quick, short and sweet list of the places to see/visit in the capital of the UAE, Abu Dhabi.
- Emirates Palace (photo during my first visit)
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque (2017 visit)
- Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Louvre Museum
- Ferari World
- Yas Waterworld
- Yas Marina Circuit
- Yas Marina
- Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital
- Mushrif Central Park
- Sadiyat Paublic Beach
- Corniche Beach
- Emirates National Auto Museum
- Zayed Heritage Center
- Etihad Modern Art Gallery
- The Galleria
- Etihad Towers /Observation Deck at 300
- Eastern Mangrove Lagoon National Park
- Emirates Park Zoo
- Qasr Al Hosn
- Warner Brother’s Studio (Yas Island)
- Masdar City
- Khalifa Park
- Heritage Park
- Du Arena (Yas Island)
- Madinat Zayed Gold Souk
- Wahat Al Karama (The Oasis of Dignity) – for UAE Soldiers
- Women’s Handicraft Centre
- Khalifa Park
- Heritage Village Club (near Marina Mall)
Do you plan of visiting one of the world’s richest city? Then the above list might be a help!
Let me know if I missed anything! :)
See you around Abu Dhabi.