First published on THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2018
You will need:
- 1 large fish (or can be 2- 3 small/medium size) cleaned and salted
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 medium size carrots, sliced into strips
- 1 medium size ginger, sliced into stips
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 3-5 cloves garlic, crushed
- cooking oil
- Fry the fish in a pan. Set aside.
- On a pan, pour in the vinegar, let it boil.
- Add sugar, whole peppercorn, and garlic. Let it boil up to 1 minute
- Add onion, red bell pepper, carrots & ginger. Stir and cook until the vegetables are tender.
- Add salt and stir it to balance and create sweet & sour taste according to your tastebud.
- Put-in the fried fish. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!