Welcome to the 4th installation of Kayne Series
-the Getting to know the Blogger behind the blog version of yours truly.-
* * *
This time, allow me to share what’s on my make up kit. Well, to be honest I’m not really a “make-up must have type of girl”. I go out of house with barely nothing or only with a face cream on. But when special occasions call for it, I have them handy. :)
Here’s what you can see inside my purse.
- Blush on – Can’t recall the brand name but I bought it from Daiso :)
- Blush on brush – from Avon
- Mascara – Maybelline Hypercurl VolumExpress
- Eyeliner/brow – Faceshop Lovely Autoliner (black no. 1)
- CC Cream – Mary Kay very light Tres Claire
- Eye shadow/brow brushes – from Clinique
- Eye Shadow – Nudes by H&M
- Face Cream – L’occcetaine Reine Blanche
- Face powder – Nichido Light
- Lipstick – MAC Lustre (red)
These are what I wear. Not everyday though, most of the time, I am all good with my basic 4: face cream, blush on, eyeliner and a lipstick. I’m not very particular with brands. In fact I don’t usually buy my make up, friends and families gave them to me. :D
I don’t really have a specific brand to any of these. Sometimes I use Ponds or Olay for my face cream too. :) I randomly pick one that may suit to my mood or maybe I should try one product? My cousin suggested a BB cream from Etude house too!
Well, I hope I answered those who asked me about this kikay side of me.
Tell me what do you have on your make up kit?
Follow me on Twitter @jm_kayne