A Detour to Ceylon
To some of you who know our Eid getaway plan this year, perhaps you’ll be surprised that #ByaheNgKokobears is heading to another destination. Don’t wanna mentioned where we’re supposed to be but this time we are heading to CEYLON or now called SRI LANKA and we have a special guest, Ate Amie joins the adventure!
After the twist and turns of events, I started reading about this new destination and found some interesting places and activities. As an intro blog, I will be listing below what I expect to experience and shall update this once we complete or miss those items.
While reading this, we maybe off to Dubai to catch our flight to Colombo :) so enjoy and updates will surely be posted soon.
So, I hope we could:
1. Ride an elephant! It’s actually on my bucket list
2. Visit the tea estate
3. Ride Sri Lankan train (not the modern one like in Dubai)
4. See more animals in Safari like a leopard…
5. Enjoy the beach of Sri Lanka
6. Visit Temples
7. Hike Adam’s Peak/ Sigiriya
8. Learn more about this country, the culture, the people and the food.
There could be more on this list and for sure a series of blogs will come up soon. For now, I wish everyone will be enjoying the long holiday. Stay safe and God bless us all!